BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Inaugural Blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog.  Yankees blogs on the internet there are a plenty, but hopefully what makes this site unique is my perspective.  Baseball is a game of statistics; the managers, commentators and bloggers are obsessed with them.  Guess who isn't -- me!  I'll throw in a couple of important stats from time to time (batting average, ERA, steals for the season, etc.), but you won't hear me Monday morning quarterbacking Joe Girardi's decisions based on stats.  I'll Monday morning quarterback him based on my gut!  I hope to do the occasional live blog, but mostly I'll write whimsical posts on Yankees games, news and players.  I'm looking forward to the experience and hearing your comments!

0 comments: